Outfit {Black & White Grid + Bright Blue}

One of my purchases since becoming an Avon Representative is this trench coat from mark.avon. I already have a few trench coats but not in black so I'm very thrilled about this new addition to my wardrobe. The unique design and quilted faux leather details instantly caught my attention. I was a little hesitant at first due to the mark.avon brand being suited more for juniors, but the size chart recommended going up a size, which I did, and the fit is perfect! 

Unfortunately, the snow came much sooner than expected here in Northern Ontario, so I didn't get as much wear out of it as I hoped. I'm really looking forward to wearing it again come springtime. 

This grid pattern sweater, which I picked up at Winners, is also a new addition to my wardrobe. Black and white is one of my favourite combinations and it's the perfect backdrop for adding a pop of colour. 


What I'm wearing :: 
Trench Coat ~ mark.avon
Grid Sweater ~ from Winners
Black Skinny Jeans ~ Guess
Tall Boots ~ JustFab 
Bag ~ Ricki's

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! 
Thanks for reading! 

P.S. If you haven't entered my giveaway yet, you have until 11:59 pm, Sunday, December 7th. Click here to find out how to enter.

Share:

0 comments