Outfit {Something New, Something Blue}

Hello dear readers! November is almost at an end which means the holidays are just around the corner! Soon there will be parties and holiday events to attend and, being the fashionista that I am, new outfits are required! So, when Ricki's contacted me about doing a collaboration and asked me to put together an outfit from their new collection, I was beyond thrilled!      

While browsing the store I came upon this gorgeous statement necklace and instantly fell in love. Two things came to mind : frosted and winter wonderland. I was inspired! Proof that pastels are stunning in the winter as well. This necklace would also look great paired with a cozy fitted sweater.  

I also fell in love with this metallic weave skirt. The hint of metallic shimmer makes it ideal for the holidays and is super versatile! It can also be worn with a black or red blouse during the holidays, or a white sweater and black opaque tights. Because of the length, this skirt is office appropriate and perfect for family gatherings as well. Really thrilled about this piece and cannot wait to mix and match with my winter wardrobe.  

The lace inserts add a touch of elegance to this white blouse. So feminine and delicate.

What I'm wearing :: 
Lace Insert Blouse ~ c/o Ricki's
Metallic Weave Skirt ~ c/o Ricki's 
Blue Skinny Belt ~ c/o Ricki's
Black Pumps ~ ShoeMint 
Ring ~ Avon

I will be giving away a $50 Ricki's gift card to one of my lucky readers! 
Check back soon for all the details!   
Thanks for reading.

Tags:

Share:

0 comments