Outfit {Jewelled White & Silver + Nude + Rose Gold}

Hello dear readers. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. I celebrated my 29th birthday this month and wanted to share with all of you my birthday outfit and some of my fabulous birthday gifts, along with some really exciting changes in my life.  

First of all, you might have noticed in my previous post that I've changed my hairstyle, which was a birthday present to myself! I needed a change and felt that the timing couldn't be any more appropriate. New year, new do, new me.  

Secondly, I'm really excited to announce to all of my Canadian readers that I recently became an Avon Representative and will be adding an Avon feature to my blog. Shop Avon with Chantal on Facebook or register online at Avon.ca, with me as your representative, and receive access to exclusive online deals! More info on this coming soon.

  On to the outfit. This sweater is a new addition to my fall/winter wardrobe and it's definitely a new favourite. So far, it has proven to be very versatile. I've paired it with skirts, skinny jeans, dressed it up and dressed it down. I'm really looking forward to wearing this through the holidays. It will take me right into the spring as well. Really thrilled about this purchase. I usually stay clear of tops with beading or jewels due to the chances of it falling apart, but this sweater is really well made and so beautiful, I just couldn't pass it up. The skirt is also a new addition and will look great with black opaque tights during the colder months.

This stunning rose gold bow ring is a very generous birthday present from my Mum. I've been obsessed with it since I first saw it at the jewellery store, about six months ago. 
This nude handbag is a gift from the boyfriend (which he gifted in black as well). I'm so spoiled. This quilted {Chanel inspired} handbag from Express is truly perfection. I'm really impressed with the quality. There's something so pretty and feminine about a small quilted handbag.       

What I'm wearing :: 
Jewelled Sweater ~ from Winners. Skirt ~ H&M. 
Cap Toe Pumps ~ JC Penney. Quilted Handbag ~ Express. 
Rose Gold Bow Ring ~ Peoples Jewellers. 
Rose Gold Earrings ~ from Winners.

I will be giving away a 50$ Ricki's gift card to one of my lucky readers. 
Check back December 1st for all the details.  

Thanks for reading!
   

Tags:

Share:

0 comments