Outfit {Autumn in Niagara + Autumn Orange + Leather & Gold Accents}

This past weekend, Brandon and I went to Niagara Falls for a mini getaway. Although I've been there many times in the past, it was my first time experiencing the falls in autumn. The scenery is quite beautiful this time of year. 

For a stroll in Queen Victoria Park, I kept it simple and comfortable with a trench coat, black skinny jeans and quilted flats.

As I've mentioned many times in previous posts, a classic trench is definitely a wardrobe staple. If you don't already own one, I highly recommend it. It is so versatile. This faux leather sleeve trench coat from Ricki's, which I purchased last year, is one of my favourites! I love how the faux leather and gold details add a bit of an edge to a classic coat. 

I purchased this orange sweater a month ago, at the grand opening of H&M here in my city. This colour is perfect for the fall season. I really love the quilted faux leather detail on the shoulders. 

What I'm wearing :: Leather Sleeve Trench Coat ~ Ricki's. 
Orange Sweater ~ H&M. Black Skinny Jeans ~ Guess.
Gold Watch ~ Artizan.

Thanks for reading!

Tags:

Share:

0 comments