Outfit {Feathers & Sparkle}

This dress from the Temperance by Bootlegger 2013 Holiday Collection is by far one of my favourite dresses from my wardrobe. Anyone who knows me well knows that I get easily excited about fashion, but I was beyond thrilled when I first saw this dress. It was definitely love at first sight! If only it was appropriate to wear ostrich feathers at every occasion! 

I wanted the feathers to be the main focus so I kept the rest of the outfit fairly simple. To bring out the subtle sparkles in the polka dot top, I added a sparkly belt and clutch, and sparkly shoes.

This blazer from Forever 21 has been a great wardrobe staple. The faux leather on the bottom half of the sleeve really helps in elevating a relatively plain black blazer.   
Photos by Shenni

What I'm wearing :: Blazer ~ Ricki's. Feather Dress ~ Temperance by Bootlegger. 
Bow Belt ~ Le Chateau. Clutch ~ Smart Set. Shoes ~ Reitmans. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Thanks for reading! 




Share:

0 comments