Outfit {Borrowed From The Boys + Burgundy & Neutrals}

Hello dear readers! For those of us here in the north, today marks the first day of fall. The leaves are beginning to change colour, the temperatures are dropping and the days are becoming shorter. As I mentioned in my previous post, fall is my favourite season, which means I've been eagerly awaiting and preparing for weeks! I've put away my summer wardrobe, reorganized and updated, and now I'm ready for cool temperatures, cozy layers and deep/warm hues.


A classic trench coat is definitely a wardrobe staple that every woman should have. This one has been with me through many seasons. To bring out the burgundy in this bouclĂ© skirt, I wore a burgundy sweater and kept the rest of the outfit simple with neutrals. This oversized burgundy V-neck sweater, which belonged to my father, has been a fall wardrobe favourite for many years. It's warm and cozy yet thin enough to tuck into a skirt.  It's surprising what you can find in a man's closet. 


What I'm wearing :: Trench Coat ~ Suzy Shier. 
Sweater ~ Arnold Palmer (borrowed from the boys). 
BouclĂ© Skirt ~ Suzy Shier.  Pumps ~ JustFab. Watch ~ Cleo.

Thanks for reading! 

Tags:

Share:

0 comments