Fashion Words of Wisdom + Stella & Dot Online Trunk Show

The One Hundred by Nina Garcia

It amazes me to see how a single piece of statement jewelry can really elevate an outfit. Whether it's paired with a plain white tee and boyfriend jeans, or a little black dress and stilettos, statement jewelry can totally transform your entire outfit within seconds. Personally, I seem to gravitate more towards statement necklaces and watches. When searching for pieces to add to my collection, I try to keep in mind that versatility is important. Therefore, I look for pieces that can be worn both casual and dressy. 

This week I was given the opportunity to partner up with Leanne Hill at Stella & Dot and host an online trunk show. Their collection of statement jewelry is absolutely breathtaking. Please have a look around. Something might just catch your eye. 


If you're new to this trend, don't be afraid to try it. Be bold this fall season and make a statement! Just keep in mind, the key to wearing statement jewelry and totally rockin' it, is keeping the backdrop plain.

I hope everyone has a great week.      
Thanks for reading!

Share:

1 comments

  1. Today Fashion become a passion of life and those picture really great and specially your dress so much beautiful. 


    Safety Footwear fashion

    ReplyDelete